Saturday, June 11, 2016

A note to you and daddy

Hi kids,

Daddy wants to tell you that I will never be jealous of your achievements. I will be insanely happy that you've done better than me. I will be over the moon if you end up with a better car, house, nicer, smarter, more caring than me.

Daddy will never be jealous of your success. I will be incredibly proud of you end up with a higher education, more degrees, better job title, followed your genuine passion which you can be self sustaining.

Daddy will never be jealous of you three. I will look on with content and will always love to hear your latest goals, achievements, or milestone.

Then again, daddy will never be mad if you don't become all you can be. I will be sad, I will cry for you, but I won't be mad. Maybe disappointed that you didn't try your hardest... But not mad.

In the end though, I will be happy if you have a successful life, both from an earthly view, as well as a spiritual one. I want you to know God and live the godly life He wants you to have.

For that, daddy will be happy, forever.

Sent from my iPhone